Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Just booked a week at the Compostella Beach Apts...31st Aug -7th Sept....can't wait
9 years since we've been to Tenerife!
13th Sept - Royal Palm Los Cristianos.
Been to Turkey for last few hols, so looking forward to the change.
:)
Only one week to go and Fanabe here I come! Ready for me or not :)
We fly tomorrow, Costa Adeja here we come.
16 days to go :) Santa Maria Apartments Torviscas
annx
8 Weeks Ystrday And Were Of To Parque Santiago For Two And A Bit Wks Cant Wait

Kirk
Tenerife2003
17th march for a week to parque santiago 11 and 24 th august for 2 weeks to parque la paz for the 10th time!
4 weeks to go & we are going to The Comodoro in Los Cristianos - can't wait. Can anybody tell me if Max Perry still does his Queen tribute act at the Red Lion in Los cristianos
Hi when we were there last month it was a group called the white knights
hope this helps
Margaret(madmum) :wave:
We will be there five weeks tomorrow and it's our first time so really looking forward to it,staying at Parque de la Paz.
Not tht I'm counting but 14 weeks today to holiday village Tenerife! Can't wait!!
13 days til tenerife!

so looking forward to a relaxing week!
Had our first trip to Tenerife last month liked it that much that we're going back for 5 days at Easter.This time staying at H10 Gran Tinerfe,a bit further to walk to the Paz strip but will have a few nights in The Hole in the Wall.
Hi all, Flying Out On The 17Th For A Week And fly back On My birthday Would Of Liked To be Out for My Birthday But Work Commintments, Staying At Parque Santiago 3 Apartments And Hotel Be Good To see How Its Changed As The Restraunts And Bars Have Changed Owneres Lastr Month And All New Staff

Kirk
less than 5 weeks now!
back tp parque la paz for the 10th time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.