Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
oro blanco on the 4th december! still a long way off but still counting down lol!

staying for a week - 9 adults and 3 kids sharing 3 apartments. :sun2

i have asked the agents to look in2 changing the apartments so that the 2 families with kids can stay in the same 2 or 3 bed apartment. :wave:

any advice on the best way to contact them - have seen a phone number, but would rather email. i will try the agents again and see what they say!

any recommendations on what to do - thinking of bookin the siam waterpark in advance, but would be interested to know more about the place - never been to tenerife before! :que

thanks x
Finally it is almost here!!

We go tomorrow to the Hotel Bitacora for 2 weeks - I didn't think it was ever going to get here - we have been counting down for weeks!!

Am soooo excited :D Its pouring with rain here so can't wait for some sunshine!

Kelly :sun2
only 17 more sleeps 'till we're off to Pueblo Torviscas :cheers can't wait :sun2
Just booked to go to PDLA 23rd Feb.....never been in the Winter time before.....hope I've done the right thing....was talking to Roxy Risque (Tony Race)on Facebook and he says in his opinion Playa is better in the winter
My friend tells me that the cabaret act Bitter and Twisted have opened a bar in Puerto de la cruz in the north. They think it is called The Majestic.
We have never been to the north. Would love to visit that area but as we are women on our own we want to be close to a good bar so as not having to walk the streets on our own at night. Would love to stay near to where bitter and twisted are as I am sure it will be a great atmosphere.
Does anyone know of any names of hotels in the area.
hi,

bitter and twisted have gone their seperate ways.

john is running a bar, but unsure where it is and shane has gone solo under the act of mister sister.

definitely worth seeing!
Off to Los Gigantes Suites and Spa, May 2010 :cheers let the countdown begin .... 207 days and counting ;)
hi we are of to tenerife next friday cant wait the weather is great over there we have famliy and friends who have gone out they say its red hot
anyone else going shortly
Ho Botty I Go On the 27th Nov Cant wait staying at santiago 3 for 2 weeks

Kirk
I'm going on the 21st, staying at Parque Santiago. Can't wait!!!!!
:D Jayne :D
Fly out Wed 18th Nov until monday
Staying in El Mirador in LC

:sun2 :sun2 :sun2
hi we go friday for 2 weeks cant wait staying down the road from you the weather is brill over there cant wait foir some sun :sun2
Just over 2 weeks (2nd Dec) until our trip to Bahia Principe Hotel.

Just keep shining Sun :cheers

Bob
Botty

I have rented out my apartment and its for this reason we will not be in Victoria Court 1.

Will pop in a few times and will be trying out the new Cruise Inn

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.