Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Le Preskil Beach in Mauritius 17th april 09 for 2 weeks. anyone else?
paradise island, north male atoll, maldives.....flying from gatwick on 4th march...and with all this snow around i am well on the countdown :sun2
3rd May.... Club Faru, Maldives, flying from Gatwick. :sun2 :cheers
Kuredu, Maldives 11th October 2009

Booked way back on the 12th May 2008!!

How long have i had to wait already!!!!

Now only 6 months and counting!
Not booked yet as waiting for friend to confirm. But Seychelles 3rd September - 28th September
Hudhuranfushi 2nd May 2010 for 9 days. 4 girls cant wait to get there to paradise.....we hope.
Shandrani hotel , Mauritius 1st to 17th October 2010 flying from Heathrow - initially from Belfast for step daughters wedding - anyone else going at same time ?
Vilamendhoo, Maldives, 3rd september 2011 for 2 weeks
  • Edited by Trod 2010-11-23 10:46:56
10th september 2011 veranda pointe aux biches....can't wait counting it down!!!
krankie_frankie wrote:
Not booked yet as waiting for friend to confirm. But Seychelles 3rd September - 28th September

Well that didn't happen when I posted that in 2009 as my mate decided he was coming to England from Seychelles, so I didn't book anything. In the end he changed plans but by then I was left with little time to save up.

Last year I ended up in Ireland for two weeks!

However this year Seychelles is on again. Provisional dates are 3rd Oct-3rd Nov. My mate assures me he will be in Seychelles between those dates and I am welcome to stay with him. So I've only got to find flights.
Not really bothered if the flights are direct or not, but could do without sitting in an airport for 12 hours waiting for a connecting flight!

So now the hunt is on for a reputable company that can do me a flight for cheaper then £650 which is the cheapest I can find at the moment.
Glad you got sorted to go this year Frankie. :tup

Maybe start a new thread if you want some help with flights, as your request may not be read in this topic, or try the flight forum. :tup
Meedhupparu in the Maldives on the 2nd July cant wait, any one been there ?
Going to Sri Lanka for 2 weeks on 14th August :):) cannot wait - only been to Goa so not sure what to expect - any comments welcomed - thanks
Getting there, 53 days to go then vilamendhoo here we come :sun2 :cheers :hols

Booked in November 2010!!
Oct 21st. 10 nights Lily Beach ( JWV ) then 2 nights Dubai. :D
About 8 months ago I decided on Seychelles for a month this year.

4 months ago I booked the flights.

in just under 2 months I finally go......
Really excited now, just under 3 weeks until I will be in Seychelles!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.