Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
It's there Maz , not sure why you tube is a forbidden word on the HT forum, perhaps the mods can tell me !!
It's to do with the fact that video's can be removed and changed to one's of a different content and also comments that members can put on to it could be libellous to here if we link to it.
Thanks Glynis, I haven't put one one that site before, sounds like possible trouble !!!! ..... what will happen, we wait to see !
cheers Dave
Yes it certainaly brought back memories and put a smile on my face Dave :tup .
Thanks xx lassi
Dave, that was great really enjoyed it,made me smile when i heard "look my shop" also the picture and sound were really sharp.
thanks Deb
Oh loved it!! Brilliant! Thank you!! And i will be there next week!! :sun2 :cheers :pele
goangirl,i spotted the Delhi derber on the video,are we still on for a visit one night?
Nice one dave i found it thanks for sharing :D
Made me feel like I was back there.Thanks Dave

Papa
debs16 wrote:
goangirl,i spotted the Delhi derber on the video,are we still on for a visit one night?
We will have a chalk and cheese night, going between Delhi Durbar and Anands. :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.