Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
HOLIDAY OFFER
3 Posts
Hi rockdg ... Flyglobespan will make a charge per person for any name changes, and in certain circumstances they may also charge any differential between the cost of the flights/holiday on the date originally booked, and the cost of same flights/holiday on the date that you make any changes. That may make what you are proposing seem less attractive financially.

Presumably you have looked at the other option of cancelling this holiday due to family illness, and claiming a full refund (less any policy excess) on your insurance policy ?

David :wave
Hi David

Yes I was aware of the cost for changing over the names. I have included this into the price. I have no idea about charges by flyglobespan for flight cost's increasing or decreasing. However I am sure this deal would be hard to beat. To give readers an idea of the cost " sod it I will tell you the true cost" £466 exact. The deal I am offering is £360. I had still to arrange insurance before personnal circumstances changed so I was without cover for the first time in 20 years. Flyglobespan have offered me £92 if I cancel before 14 days of the departure. A good tip for all future trips " Take out the yearly insurance"

We can start the bidding when you are ready lol!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.