Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Ive stayed at Hendra in newquay later in the season and there have been some good deals offered, also in newquay theres trenance near the zoo, also holywell bay but ive not stayed there.
We used to stay at Trevelgue caravan park which was near Porth and Whipsiderry beaches.It had lots of amenities and different types of caravans for hire.
hello thanks for your reply's.i have heard some bad things about trelvelgue in the past, about noise and the fact that the park is split into 2 areas! and also being an 18to 30s type park!have you been recently? i have just looked on ther site,and looks quite good! but it might not get the problems so bad in october, maybe!!
Sorry to hear that about Trevelgue.It is a very long time ago since we were last there(80s) so I suppose things change and not always for the better.We had several good holidays there and the local beach,Whipsiderry is spectacular.October should be less noisy though.
We stay at newperran campsite near Perranporth when we go to Cornwall.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.