Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Holiday Pirates
7 Posts
I have it as one of my FB likes jenny. Seem to have noticed it more lately as every time I go to FB on my phone there's another holiday pirates deal appeared. They don't seem to be a company selling these offers but are putting them together themselves and showing you how to get them with links to budget flights and hotel deals. (all checked for good reviews) Lots of Christmas market deals being priced up. This week alone I've noted Riga, Barcelona, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Talinn and Munich all priced up for under £100 per person including flights, hotel, and transfers or hire car. Today return flights to Washington or Boston for £208 in June. I haven't put any to the test but all seems to be worked out properly leaving you to book everything yourselves. Really worth keeping an eye on them.

Im actually really quite tempted with the Copenhagen or Stockholm deal as we will be looking for a city break for Jan/feb. Just checked their Copenhagen pricing which was with EJ. Yes, quite rightly, weekend return flights for around £90 for the two of us in January. The accommodation it gives seems fine but it also gives links to Trivago (the hotel comparison website) for the nervous or not so experienced DIY'ers to enable you to choose something else and details of where/how to book your airport transfers or a transfer bus if available.

Must say, so far I'm really impressed. I'm sure there's something in it for them by using their links but assuming it's a business, I'd expect them to want to make money somewhere.
Thanks for that Lyn -- I had never heard of them and suddenly they are appearing on my Fb page with fantastic deals to Tunisia. Shall do as you suggest and keep an eye on them. x
Hi Jenny, is there a reason for this post to be in computer problems forum or do you want me to move it to TO & TA?

:wave:
there is a very good reason Glynis - I wasn't concentrating on what i was doing at the time. :( Yes please -- move it for me thanks xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.