Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I have got free child place for Fiesta Club Don Toni in Ibiza for next August with Thomson. They also have an extra 10% off a lot of hols too at the moment for next August. The same fortnight for next year that we are doing next week has worked out just over a £100 pound more for next year while the offers are on which I didn't think was too bad so have just booked it and hope we have the money by June to pay the balance!! Can't bear the thought of not having my two weeks in the sun. :sun2
I managed to get a free childs place (for son who will be 16)- next July. (first choice)

The price was actually cheaper than what we paid 2 yrs ago for the same holiday!

Have to agree though some destination prices are ridiculousely high.

Belly
I think you will find that is because of the value of the GBP£ to most other currencies is poor - particularly to the Euro.

Tour operators would have hedged GBP£ for this year at an improved rate to what it is currently trading at. The hedging cash reserve will have run out for the pricing of 2010 and a much worse exchange rate used. Hence the price rise.
I'm intrigued to no where your going BellyBally as it sound like you bagged yourself a great deal :tup . Still looking for next year and very undecided!!
Olympic's prices for Greece 2010 have gone down a bit since the same time in May this year and they were pretty good then so we have just booked for next May.
Hi vic- corfu! - Angelinas apartments- 9-23 July £1,024- 2 adults, and 1 child (16).- booked with first choice.

Got to agree with comment about olympic- our friends have booked 2 weeks to corfu (12 July). £675 for both- inc extra baggage, and flight meals!- Did look on there to book for myself- but they were no free childs places!-

Belly.
i have also got a free child place for my daughter who will be 14...and its in an apartment, and AI, and it worked out £600 more expensive than where we usually go self catering..so a bargain for the summer holidays
We also got a free child place for May next year with FC going to Benidorm. :tup
My daughter got a free child place with First Choice going Al to Holiday Village Viva C'an Picafort next May.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.