Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
holiday report
8 Posts
Don't know what saphinastayed is all about,must be a ghost writer.Danny
hi Danny
Glad you had a good holiday and how lucky are you??? Back again in January :D I have to wait till April. I am just hoping the exchange rate stays the same.
Hello Fiona, the exchange rate has been pretty constant for a few months now,so you willbe alright, I accidently bought back £500 worth of r/s so onward and upward.
I don't think I could do that. Would be devastated if the money was taken off me.
If we bring money (rupees ) back , we put them in the cases inside some other paperwork.
Or even in the flight bags along with the holiday paperwork and insurance booklets etc.
Never been searched for rupees, only been asked if I had some
del949, do you think you should be encouraging me in these illegal activities. Xmas 1999 a policeman in the airport tried everything to get money from me, including a threat of jail. :yikes
fly out tomorrow morning with T.C non stop, £560 plus a few add ons,£600 in total
, staying at Caphinas again, I'll write a holiday report when I get back if I've got something to report. Danny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.