General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Alan

I will ask Admin in charge of reviews to look in to this for you.

Graham
My review for the Karamboa on Boa Vista hasn't shown up yet, either.
the "latest" review has been there for some while now. It must be off putting to wait for your review to appear. It looks like Phil is the only one who can approve reviews and I think he has been ill and is now probably on holiday. It's a pity more of the team can't do it.
I too was surprised that my report on the Aydem hotel was still the latest review after a month or so.
:yikes
I knew it was a while but didn't realise it was that long,
This sounds a bit worrying.
Really sorry guys, had so many submissions recently I have a bit of a backlog! I'm back from holiday now and feeling better so have no distraction ill get these approved asap :)
Cheers, Phil
Hi,

Mobile Fitter & Prawn, I'm sorry you had a larger than normal wait! Your reviews have now been put live and I will endevour to catch up with the others asap :)
Thanks and sorry again :)
Phil
Thanks for that, Phil! Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Thanks for posting my review but it has posted as the Marina Skorpois Hotel rather than the Marina Corfu Hotel which is the hotel we visited or have i had a senoir moment and typed the wrong hotel name in? :rofl ( they are both together on the beach at Cala Egos )

Regards
Alan :tup
Hi Alan,

That's the one you selected but leave it with me and I'll get it changed :)
Cheers, Phil
Hi Alan,

I have PM'd you so that I can get it right :) :D

Cheers, Phil
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.