General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
When I first read your post I jumped to the conclusion that you were a pair of lads but I see from the info under your name that it gives your gender as 'female' so is it important that any recommendations be for relatively gay-friendly resorts?

SM
cheers for that i must of changed it when pressing down by accident lol. we are a couple of lads and this is are first lad holiday
I would suggest Tenerife, maybe de las Americas as this is the liveliest and the weather should be okay in April.

SMa... I am reading their gender as Male.LoL.
SMa... I am reading their gender as Male.LoL.

And here was me thinking that I'd left it blank so as to keep you all guessing :rofl

SM
Or maybe Lanzarote if you cant find anything in Tenerife and stay in Puerto del Carmen as that tends to be the liveliest of the resorts on Lanza. You could go to Sharm el Sheikh but you would need to stay in Naama Bay as you would get the weather there as well but I'm not so sure about the female company, when I have been it seems to be more families and couples.

Albuferia on the Algarve gets lots of stags and hens on the strip and probably they venture into the old town as well so you would maybe meet like minded folk but unfortunately the weather could be unreliable in April.

Cyprus also tends to warm up earlier than a lot of other places in the Med so Ayia Napa might be a possibility.
I would agree with Doe & Caz, the Canaries tend to be warmer than many countries in April and are more lively than the likes of Sharm, Tenerife is slightly warmer than the other island.

Staying in Playa de las America or Los Cristianos is probably your best resorts.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.