Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Pussycat
52 Posts
Hi Fred, Definitely a pussycat - you must be if you're a Corrie fan! Now get ordering, and get one for the statue while you're at it!
I say, have you not heard, I say not heard

That ones fallen through, fallen through

I might ask young Katie for the money for t-shirt, I mean she won't need money where she's going.

There's nay pockets in shrouds.

Andy
Hey, from these posts i take it that its not HT Points which you need 1000 of, its 1000 posts? xxx
Hi Nat,
Unfortunately HT points are no longer in existence so if you want the T Shirt, you will need to bite the bullet and buy it!
Cheers, Magsy
ooh right! i think i entered this post a bit too late! so how much is the t-shirt?
Nat

The first post of this topic gives the ordering address and details of teh t-shirts

I still have not bought mine yet.

Unfortunately I have been treating my body like a temple, unfortunately I must have thought I'd have millions of worshipers as I've certainly been adding extensions to it. lol

Have to sort myself out with one soon as I am off in October.

Andy
hey fatandy1942!! i think they should still do the t-shirts and the 1000 HT Points thing!
Hi Nat,
From memory it is around £15. There are lots of styles to choose from. Delivery is very speedy (under a week from Italy!) and the quality is good!

Andy, forget the temples and just buy it, you have been dithering long enough!
:bow Magsy! couldnt have put it better myself! :rofl
I had not even noticed my HT points had been nicked.

:offtop

:tut Have to purchase one mate
Andy,
You have been talking about this since last November, surely you have saved enough for it by now :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl push the boat out and buy...TWO!!! :o :rofl :rofl
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Andy :rofl
:rofl ddnt mean it like that! treat yourself! :D
I've stopped wearing my lycra swiming outfit after the ship was chased last year by a whaling ship.

Guys wanted to harpoon me :cry:
andy! :( wear a HT T-shirt! treat yourself!!
Go on Andy, you know you want to :rofl :rofl :yikes :omg :hyper :smokin

dizzy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.