Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Can't we save up our HT points for one

Would have come in handy for meeting blot

Andy
You certainly can Andy. 1000 HT Points gets you an HT T-shirt.

Didn't you manage to meet Blot?

** Edit - HT Points are no longer available, however you can still purchase a T-shirt by clicking on the link in my post above. luci HT Mod **

luci :wave
Yes, I did meet blot, and got photos to prove it. Unfortunately they also caught me in a photo, so I can't hide all my life

Andy
Glad to hear you were able to meet up. :tup
i am sorting the photos now and will complete a review for the ports in next few days.

Can i have a t-shirt anyway?

:bow :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl
Looking forward to reading your review. Bet it was a cracking cruise.

yep
proved my id is reasonably descriptive

:rofl
Hi Luci
I ordered a T Shirt on 28th Jan and it arrived on 4th Feb, all the way from Genoa! Now thats what I call service!
Delighted to hear you got good service Magsy! Mine came equally as fast which is a pleasant change these days.

looks like i am ganna have to buy one
Did you but a T Shirt Andy?
I'm still hoping Luci will feel sorry for me and let me have one for advertising purposes.

You see, my logic is that to hire a bill board would be several hundred pounds and is 30 meters long

To hire my stomach is £15.51, the cost of a t-shirt with blue ringed sleves and neck, and the shirt will travel accross europe and Africa.

Cheap at half the price!!!

:rofl
Andy!
Don't be a cheapskate, go ahead and buy one, otherwise everyone will want one for nothing!
I like your thinking Andy, but like us you will have to buy one. I did not realise there were so many options. I am looking at purchasing at least 2.

Dizzy
Hi Dizzy,
You little devil you! I bought the sleeveless one and it it nice. The material is cotton with some form of elastic because it stretches! Perfect for the overeating we will be doing! I would imagine the ordinary sleeved T Shirts are just ordinary t shirt cotton but I don't know.
Hi Magsy when I looked at the T-shirt initially, I just thought it was that one design, but now I actually look at everything and found all the other designs.
I think there is a very wide and comprehensive choice. I agree we may have to buy a larger size, to cover up our enjoyment of the lovely food we will be sampling. Pity there is no Black for the espionage work you and I had planned.

Dizzy
I'm sure black bin bags will suit the purpose! Nudge nudge, hint hint!
I give in to pressure

I will buy one

Dizzy, where is you at. I see from your profile you are in medway, im in ashford.

Do you have a preferred way of getting cheap cruises or a shop that does good deals?

Andy
Hi Andy,
Aren't you a pussycat!
It didn't take much pressure, you nice man!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.