General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
holiday videos
7 Posts
wicked thats great thanks
Great site spent ages on it just looking at past holidays and also future ones. Well done for a great find. 8)

Marion
Thanks for that la-lapinkfluff - an excellent site for those who are debating where to go. I spent ages reliving our past holidays - ah! Jenny
Great videos indeed.

But please remember that these are commercial videos to put their products in a better light.

I'm always wary of such videos as they may not necessarily reflect the "real" state of a resort or video, especially if the video is of a hotel.

If a commercial video is made of a hotel, the rooms that are filmed are most probably thoroughly cleaned and the best room available is filmed. Communal areas may also be "staged" to make the place look better.

Nothing beats a video of a "real" holiday maker who films a resort/hotel as is. No smoke and mirrors - just as it is.

Some of our members are now uploading videos in our photo-album. I encourage everybody to do the same :wink:

Mark :D
thank you for all the positive comments. I have to say when I found it I spent a while looking through lots of resorts I have been to. I didnt really look much at the hotels, apart from letoonia in turkey which is spot on.
I appreciate it is a commercial video but you are able to look at the different resorts without even looking at the hotels.
I will try and find the videos posted on here, but i'm rubbish at finding stuff :oops: .

:ghug

la x
Hi, a great way of getting a sneak preview of where you are going is to google webcam of (then where ever you are going) most resorts have them now and they cant be staged because they are live. You also get a glimpes of what the weather is like by what people are wearing.

Sally
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.