Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Sambacasual that was an excellent review by the way :tup
Thanks from me too. Members tend to look at the reviews and get concerned if there are no recent ones.

luci :wave
Hi, I have just booked to go SC to the HV and after reading some of the reviews I am not sure if I should have booked AI.
Does anyone know if you can book AI when you get to the resort and how much it is? To upgrade to AI with firstchoice was an extra £2000 for 2 ad and 3 children.

Thank you
you can upgrade when you arrive but it's more or less the same price as doing it with the agent,they offered it to us and we were stunned by the cost so said no way,but then we like going out
Thanks sambacasual,

We like the option of going out too, just started to panic with some of the other comments. We was thinking of hireing a car when we got there so we could go out. Just out of interest, if you are not AI do you have to pay for the beach club?

thanks
Well if it's the same as last year no you don't have to pay if you're a guest,the walkway down to it starts on the hotel ground which are closed off to the public so you bypass the entrance for paying visitors. take a cool bag with you,go shopping in kwik save or Dia and take lunch to the beach club,it's expensive!
Hi

Is anyone travelling to the Hotel Holiday Village, Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol, in the next couple of weeks. Please contact me, if you are, i would really appreciate it, thank you.

C Magee
hi im thinking of booking for 2011 can anyone tell me if, at the beach club are there pool bars,restuarants,places where you can get drinks etc ? and are all these free to all inclusive guests.?thanks
Hi
Does anyone one know if all the facilities at the holiday village are still up and running in middle of October?
Thanks
M

Hi....My daughter has booked it now, so heres hoping all is ok when she goes in Oct...I am sure they will enjoy their 1st holiday abroad with their 3year old......
M
We are off to this hotel on the 22nd July for two weeks :cheers Will anyone else be there? Was wondering how busy it is during school holidays and if the facilities are big enough to cope with busy periods? Never been in the school holidays before and worried! That it will be mayhem. Thanks :)
Hi does anyone have contact details for this hotel please? We travel on Sunday and I wanted to request a low floor as I have a toddler in a pushchair. Thankyou
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.