Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
tallmanuk32 wrote:
hi ive just booked the Holiday village in egypt for June 2013.It will be my honeymoon with 2 kids and i am looking for block recommendations.I have booked a kids den room so would like to know what block and what floor suits a 9 and 2 year old the best.also is it better to request the rooms with the hotel direct or to request them via First Choice.Thanks for your help :)

Go For Block 500's ground floor
Hi
Looking to go here this year with my husband and 2 children aged 2 & 4.
What would people recommend? The room with kids den or the junior suite?

Does anyone know if the room with the kids den has a sitting area or adults?

Thanks x
We stayed in a kids den room when we went and although there was no separate sitting area there was a play station on a desk and 2 stools
We were moved from block 10 to block 6 which was much better as it overlooked the main pool and sea.
The kids bedroom also had a frosted window which let in light whereas the kids den in block 10 was dark and had to have the light on as there was no window.
Thank u for that! Much appreciated! What was the main room like (not the den) did it have a seating bit, or just the bed?

X
I have just booked the HV for next Easter.

There were no connecting rooms left, so we have had to go with 2 double rooms for 2 adults and three children. FC said they would email the hotel 2 weeks before we fly to see if they can get the rooms close together, and make one of them a twin room. Is it advisable for me to contact the hotel also?

Many thanks
When we went there a few years back that is exactly what I did and am pleased to say that we got two rooms next to each other - a double for us and a twin for the teenagers.

I got FC to put it as a request on the booking and I emailed the hotel about a fortnight before we were travelling as well.

I think they try and comply with requests such as this but an awful lot depends on how busy the hotel is at the time, and it is always made clear by TO's that such things are requests and not guaranteed, the same as if requesting high floor, ground floor, room near restaurant etc.

Hope it works out, it's a few years since we went but we had a great time there, I'm sure you will enjoy it. :)

Doe :sun2
Can someone give me the email address for the holiday village in sharm please thankyou :cheers
Hi all,

Has anybody got first hand info about the junior suites and jacuzzi rooms ?

This is going to be our second visit in August, we had a standard room in 2011, right next to the "quiet pool" which was nice and handy,

We have a junior suite this time round but look like they might be right in front of the kids pool....... :really
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.