Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I have merged your post with an existing topic which has some information.

luci :wave
Hi, please can anyone tell me whether the kids clubs are still available if you book direct with the hotel? do the first choice customers have a different wristband or something? we are thinking of booking for August. thank you :) Julie
:welcome to the forums Julie

Are you able to book it direct Julie as it's one of First Choices flagship hotels? By looking around the net the kids clubs tend to be called 'First Choice Kids Clubs.

Sorry I can't be of more help but it looks a bit complicated as some sites say that during the winter months the hotel is known as The Luabay Costa los Gigantes Hotel. Hopefully someone who knows the area better than me maybe able to help.
juliekate wrote:
Hi, please can anyone tell me whether the kids clubs are still available if you book direct with the hotel? do the first choice customers have a different wristband or something? we are thinking of booking for August. thank you :) Julie

No you will definitely not be able to enroll your children into the kids clubs if you book directly. First and foremost its an insurance thing, First Choice will have a list of names and ages along with your booking reference number and registration forms will need to be signed.

Its a great hotel and the kids clubs and activities are fantastic, why not just book through first choice?
We went to the HV Tenerife last Jun and it is one of thee best hotels I've ever been to! It provides everything that's u want on holiday... Kids clubs, slides, large pools, all food / drink u can eat (self service beer too!!) and entertainment for kids and adults every night! Plus the weather is roasting!!

The only downside to it was its high on a hill stuck away out the road from everywhere, the local beach isn't very big and has black sand much to my wife's dismay and the swimming parks are an hours bus away. In saying that we tried to book up for this year but were quoted funny prices (think the fact it's on the FC advert on the TV is the cause for the huge increases)

Booked up for HV Ibiza instead so here's hoping that is everybit as good! Would defo return to HV Tenerife tho!!!
we are going for 2 weeks starting next week.just to inform others,the hotel also has its own kids club which anyone who books direct with hotel can use,and it is as good,if not better than the first choice club.
the reason for booking direct is simple : we were quoted £3400 with first choice,but pay £1740 to hotel upon arrival,and paid £630 for flights with monarch so a saving of £1030
We had a FANTASTIC stay,i have left a review but it still is not visible.
Waterparks are an hour away on a local bus but the hotel run a bus each day to siam park + los christianos for 4 euro return.this takes a max of 25 minutes.
anyone going to aqualand just get off at siam park and walk to aqualand,its very close
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.