General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi all,

Well, thought I'd update you about the vouchers. They eventually arrived today, 4 X £250 - how lovely. :tup

All worked out ok, I have them for Thomsons, so we can now look to book something up.

Just thought I would let you all know how it panned out.

Will be ever grateful to our son - bless him.

Will let you know what we book.

Thanks again for all you advice.

Deb. x
Good news indeed Deb! Now you have only a wonderful holiday to look forward to - and an immaculate house on your return! :) Jenny x
This is one of the nicest, unselfish posts I have read in a long time. Well done, son of Debdon, for proving that your mum and dad brought you up with love and respect, and well done Debdon and OH for all the time you spent encouraging and supporting your son.

Have a really lovely holiday on these vouchers, and enjoy the one you are about to have as well!!
I echo Alsacienne's remarks. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time and it's obvious that you have a fantastic son. Many congratulations to all of you. :smile:
Ahh, thank you all for your kind words, he is a good lad & I wish he could come away with us too, he has just been accepted for the Police force, hence the 8 months or so training, he is waiting for a start date.

There is actually no expiry date on the vouchers, so we said we would wait until maybe he is finished training & then book something up, but he said to go ahead & go somewhere where we haven't been & possibly wouldn't be able to afford, so, we are looking at maybe Egypt next year. Until he has a start date we don't know when his pass out will be, I wouldn't miss that for the world, so will just hang on for a while I think ;)

Jenny,

We have just returned from Majorca & the house was indeed spotless, even the bathrooms......& he'd done the washing!!!!

Again, thank you all for your replies, I will let you know what happens regarding the holiday.

Sorry for going :offtop mods !

Deb x
Hi all,

Just an update - we have used the vouchers today & booked up for 2 weeks in Egypt next april.

Again, thanks to you all for your help & advice.

Only 6 months to wait now ;)

Deb.
Ooooh lucky you! Great time of year to go as well :tup
Excellent news after all the uncertainty Deb - now you have all the lovely feelings of expectation! Have a great time - All best -Jenny x
Hi Debdon

What a lovely son you have,a real credit to you!!!!!.T.
Hi,

Yes, he is a lovely Son, (although, he does have his moments ;) )

Thank you for all your kinds words.

We are very lucky.

Deb.
Well done Deb. That is really something to look forward to and I'm sure you will have a fantastic time.
love to hear stuff like this what with all the rotten news in the world, have a great time :tup
Thank you, we are both looking forward to our holiday.

Deb.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.