General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Malia on Crete

Kahdamina on Kos

Laganas on Zakynthos

Agia Napa on Cyprus

Faliraki on Rhodes

theres a start

yasus
wizard
How about trying Turkey? With the rate of the euro not being brilliant, Turkey is becoming more and more popular and you tend to get more for your money. Also it's a brilliant place to visit - the people are so friendly.

JAK xx
Depends how lively thay want it! I've enjoyed many lads holidays in the past in '18-30s' resorts like Malia, Ayia Napa, Playa De Las Americas (Tenerife) Faliraki and Puerta Del Carmen (Lanzarote). Personally my favourite was Ayia Napa and I still enjoy holidaying there now in my mid 30s as you can have as quiet or as lively time as you want. Theres a main area in the centre with loads and loads of lively bars that attracts the young crowds but theres also lots of top quality restaurants and less 'in your face' places jotted around the rest of the resort. Can be a bit pricey though.

Albufeira in Portugal, Icmeler/Marmaris in Turkey, Bodrum/Gumbet in Turkey all worth considering aswell.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.