Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
K&S Holidays
11 Posts
Hi There
Yes we have booked with K & S , we travelled with tham last year. they are very reasonable with there prices. Last year we had no problems at all with tham The only thing is you collect your tickets at the airport which was a bit nerve racking as they dont explain this at the beginning. So if you like to have your tickets in advance than I would not reccomend tham.
This year we have also booked with them one week in icmelar and the second in hisaronu . I am not very happy with tham at the moment though as when I enquired about the price they sent me an e.mail saying all airport & Hotel Transfer were included in the price . But when I paid and reciceved my details the hotel Transfers were not included . I am trying to sort something out with them at this moment but they are not being very helpful The man who I spoke to on the phone was quite rude. Our friends have booked the same 2 centre holiday as us with Holidays 4 u and only had to pay an extra £11.00 for all the transfers so you may try tham as well as my friend said they were very good
well best of luck and happy holidaying
Gail & Rod
Last year I was going to book a holiday with K&S to Turkey but as it was on a Thomas Cook flight I decided to phone them to see if they could match the price.It was £40 each cheaper than K&S!.
We went to the Magico Bronzo last May and although it's a budget 3star, we had a great time. They were a lot cheaper than Detur and the other TO's.
Thank you for all your helpful comments. Looking to go to Turkey AI to any resort for a week in July/August and they are offering one in Hisaranu for £339 at a 3* hotel. Have read mixed reviews about it though and the email also stated that transfers, tax and inflight meals were included. Bit dubious about picking my tickets up at the airport too as I like to have everything in advance??

Will keep you posted.
Gemma
Hi gemma
You will get all your transfers from the airport. Ours is only more complicated as we are going to 2 differant areas. We stayed at the Pink Palace in hisaronu last year .It is very basic but we had no complaints about the hotel at all we are going back there this year. The new manager Orhan, it was his first year last year seemed very keen to bring the hotel standard up from previous years so hopefully it will be even better this year
Gail & Rod
Gemma, you'll probably get the tickets by post as you have plenty of time left before you go. The transfer will more than likely be in a small bus. Which hotel?

Pink Palace or Magico Bronzo? Both are basic, but for that price, you can eat out every night if you don't like the grub, and you'll still be better off than those who pay for S/C.

Enjoy it lass, we did.
Feel much better now... the hotel is the pink palace and I have been reading some awful reviews on it!! Mind you, one of the reviews was by a person who said they would never go back to turkey so I wont take any notice of that one. Like you say, you get what you pay for and £339 AI for 2 young girls is fab because I would spend more than that in a week on booze. At least that way we can eat out in a restaurant if we fancied a change and not feel bad that we have already paid AI if that makes any sense.

Will definately be sitting down this weekend with my mate and seriously considering this one. Never been to this part of Turkey as always go to Icmeler so quite a big step for me haha

Thanks again for all your fantasticly helpful comments X
Have a look on Holidays 4 U web site, you might find it cheaper. I'm a travel agent and have just booked this for my mate it was an absolute bargain..14 nts ai for £1600 in August.
I have used K&S twice they are quite good ,but Max who i booked with last year tried it on a bit with me and tried to put us in a different hotel then we booked.This was not tolled to us untill we arrived at our hotel.We ended up sitting on our transfer bus for an extra 2 hours while we drove around marmaris and icmeler.this was sorted out in the end.We also had our flight times and departure airport change by Max with a promise of some free excurtions when we reached Turkey we did not ask for any thing big (Turkish bath for myself and wife.Boat trip for the 4 of us) only to be told on the holiday by the rep that they knew nothing about this.We did get the boat trip in the end after a bit of talking with the rep.But all in all they are not to bad a company to travel with as they do try and help out when you are on holiday :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.