Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
I have copies of every image from the old server and am in the process of transferring them...All images will be uploaded and more categories will be added...

I'll do the cruise pics as a priority starting this evening.

You can see a list of categories by clicking on the media tab on the .tv site and then choosing a region on the left top box but if you know what you are looking for, say Majorca, you can type it straight into the search box on the top right of the .tv site.

Hope this helps

Van
Thanks Van - honestly it's not a priority at all - I have seen the heading for Cruises so if you have other things it's not a problem, hopefully will have some of my own to add soon. Thanks :cheers
Thanks...It's not a problem adding the categories as they need doing and it won't take too long...

They'll then be there for people to add their images to.

Van
Have added the categories for all ship currently listed on the reviews page....

Click this link: http://www.holidaytruths.tv/c/428/Cruise_Ships/ and it will drop you into the Cruise Album ... I'll be adding the pics asap but members are free to begin uploading into the respective album.

Regards

Van :tup
Brilliant Job Van, hav taken a peek - you obviously have an orderly mind ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.