Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Shirley just a thought it can only show a certain number of friends in one go, if you click show all friends it will show them in a list as opposed to a grid and then you can select the friend at the top alphabetically if you chose to. Hope this helps, if it's not this then I don't know.
Thanks miss Pink. It does display all my friends when I click 'friends' at the top of my home page but if anybody clicks on my profile and decides to look at my friends listed there, only 8 are shown- it's not a problem really but I just like to know how everything works. It's the same with my pictures there's only 4 showing under Shirley's media although there are 70 in my gallery :que
shirley :wave:

I think only the four most recent media, are shown in the box. If you click onto the media box on your profile, they will all be displayed. They also come up if anyone clicks " View my gallery" on your HT posts.
Hope that makes sense :think

xx lassi
Iv'e just noticed that because your profile is set as private, your "View my gallery" dosn't show unless the person is one of your friends, and I am :)

xx lassi
Thanks for that Lassi. I thought I'd changed my profile to public when I wrote my travelblog, but obviously not.
Frank wrote:
I too, still await a reply. :que

Frank seen your question, but not a clue for the answer I'm afraid bit too technical for me - why don't you copy and paste into the computer bit, there is a thread running one of the IT folks may be able to help you quicker
Its not a computer question, its a Vanlaywan type media gallery ' forum software nuts and bolts' question, so I think this is the right place for it. :tup
Apologies for the late reply...

Shirley...you do have 70 pics in your gallery...

Your friends are listed under "friends" at the top of your profile page...They do not all show on your profile page. Again clicking on the "Media" tab at the top of your profile page shows all 70 images...If all were to show on your profile page it would be cumbersome.

HTH

Whoops...I then see Miss Pink has responded...

I'm working my way down the topic to cover all questions without reading the rest of the topic else i'll get confused :)
Sorry Frank...just nipped to page 2 to see your question...Seems I missed it....Will look now...brb

ok...loads fine in Chrome...confirm it doesn't work in IE....off to have a look at why...brb

OK...It seemed to be a problem with the embed code from google...I've recopied the embed code and thew vid is now fixed in all browsers. IE can be a fussy browser and the slightest mistake in the code would make it throw a wobbler..

HTH

Van
Just been in to look at my profile and the page has changed. everything's displayed in one colum on the left and the right hand side of the page is blank. I haven't done any editting so don't know why it's suddenly gone like that. Can someone sort it for me please?
Thanks.
Hmmm...not sure how that happened...Seems it's all profiles...

Go to your profile click on customize and then drag the boxes where you want them and then click view mode...you may have to click edit mode but you should be able to drag and drop the boxes as you like.

HTH

Van
Can confirm that Riu Garopa Beach is working fine in IE now Frank.
A bit confused as to the videos that are listed under the " Related" tab as there doesn't appear to be ant relation. I will check on my stuff and see if this is a general thing
No Van, I can't seem to do anything about moving the boxes in any mode, they won't drag and drop :que I'm not very technical but I'll get one of my sons to take a look tomorrow. Thanks
I've just had a message in holidaytruth.tv media gallery that I don't have permission to post a comment :que I wanted to say thanks to Sanji after watching her videos and after typing a paragraph in the comment box it said I didn't have permission. what's Up?
Sorry, I've sussed out what the problem was. As I clicked on the video image on holidaytruths and it took me straight to view the video in the holidaytruths.tv site, I hadn't realised that I wasn't signed in there. It's a bit strange, having to log in to HT and then also having to log in again to the media gallery. It's as if we're on 2 different sites.

From what I can make out, we can view photos and videos in there by just being logged in here on HT but in order to post a comment we have to log in again to the holidaytruths.tv section. Is this right please?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.