Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Many thanks Joy, so glad you had an excellent holiday :tup
I,m not just back, but had to come in to say what a great summer we had in Bulgaria.
The weather this year has been great. We were over for all of June and half of July, and in 6 weeks it rained once, and that was in the evening. Chucked it down for about 2 hours.Went back in August for another 2weeks. Getting greedy

Enjoyed our usual Sunny Beach nights out to Djannys and Condor, and liked the Shanghai chinese restaurant, opposite Disco orange.

Tonys Karaoke was our usual venue after dinner. As friendly as ever.

Just the usual moan about the pub crawls/ party crew stuff. They really are driving people away from the middle of SB.

We went to Sveti Vlas more often for dinner at night. Well its only a ten minute walk for us.

Now we can look forward to next year. Just wondering what they will do with the Sanitorium, as thats beside us (at Yalta apartments ) and our view this year was out to SB and Nessebar , over a big pile of rubble.
Glad to hear you had a good time justjoe. I've never been to Bulgaria but you obviously really like it there :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.