Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Welcome Caffey ... I see a Support Request facility via their Contact Us page:
http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/index.cfm/tgt/support_request?leftnav=none

Just for info, there is also a separate complaint topic currently running which involves the same company:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=152407

David :wave
Thanks David.

I did see both these links and the earlier posting doesn't fill me with confidence about the Company.
Also, I thought the Support site was for Owners, not travellers, but I can try it anyway.

Thanks again,

Caffey
Also, I thought the Support site was for Owners, not travellers, but I can try it anyway.

There is a drop menu where you select either Owner or Traveller.

Good luck.
David :wave
Hi Caffey

I am the author of the other post re HomeAway Holiday rentals.

As stated there is a drop down menu for Owners/Renters - there is also a telephone number in there somewhere also.

We were very disappointed with our outcome - HA rentals are the "middleman" - it is at the Owners discretion if you get a return of your money or not - we are still waiting for ours, it will probably arrive on the 12th of Never.

I wrote a review on the site and, on other travel sites - another lady had also rented the villa we stayed in and, had a miserable stay.

Hope you have more luck than we did.

Jan
Hi Caffey

Customer Service Supervisor HomeAway UK Ltd

020 3513 0749

Jan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.