Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Annexe or main building??? Anyone stayed recently that can advise please?
We stayed here 2008 we asked to be moved as we had a terrible view from 1st or 2nd floor cant remember which .The annexe rooms were huge and fantastic view,and very quiet.
Thanks izzbel. So were you in main building then moved to annexe?
Yea sorry didn't make that clear .We were given a room low down floor in the main building looking over the roof of diningroom or kitchen.I asked to be moved as it was awful.On the 2nD day we got moved to the annexe building it was a much bigger room and very modern with a great bathroom and shower also spotless clean .The balcony was quite small but that wasn't a problem .Views over the med were beautiful,also very quiet.We liked this hotel a very chilled relaxing holiday.Have a great time.
Can anyone help with email address please? I do have one but when I sent email I got a postmaster delivery failure notice, resent and got similar message but saying email was delayed. So don't know if I have right address and I don't want to bombard reception with several emails
I see this address listed, is it the one you have tried ?

res.america@hotelesglobales.com

David :wave
Yes it is thanks. However I just checked in my 'sent' box and noticed I missed an 'e' out of address :oops: Have resent email.

Thanks
Tried again and ensured correct speliing but still got a failure notice :que
Thanks David, I had another spelling error!!! Have resent email.

Cheers
Visiting hotel America been before but it has been some 10 years ago now.. We are going second week of October wondering if any one went about the same sort of time last year and can tell me if all the bars will be open and the out side snack bar also the weather
do i pack a few fleeces just in case and brolly Cheers :tup
Hi, Like the above poster we are staying at the Hotel America between the 21st and the 27th of Oct during the half term holidays. I too would be interested in opinions who have visited late in the season. Thanks for taking the time to read/ reply.
I would take a cardi as due to position on cliff top there is a breeze which may be cool late Oct. Entertainment all outside in summer, not sure about Oct
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.