Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Robert how did your holiday go? My daughter has asked me to check does the hotel still have those little tubs of ice cream in the snack bar?
We had a great time. Yes the ice cream is still there and the poolside bar has great snacks from 10.00 until 18.00. There is also the Pitza room from 12.00 until 24.00.
A great view and great hotel.

Robert
Roll on August !

I cant wait to go !

Elaine x
Glad you had a good time Robert. 9 weeks today and we will be there. roll on july. :)
i suspect July and August may be a lot busier than May, but there is plenty of room around the pools. Do not forget the sun terrace down the steps behind the pool bar, it has a great view.
There is a bus stop outside the hotel and the service to near by resorts is very good. The time table and fares are well displayed at the bus stop.
The resort train also stops outside the hotel and the time table is also displayed. Cost, alduts 3 euro, children 2 euro.

Regards

Robert
I have just got a great deal to go here on Saturday, I was wondering if anybody has been recently and can confirm for me what the AI beer is, is it San Miguel?
according to reviews i have read it is san miguel on pump at the america,although there may well have been a takeover by a different hotel group so this may change,happy holiday!
Thanks for that.
I read it on some reviews as well but just wanted it confirmed if possible, it will be a very happy holiday if it is!
There may be a recent tread opened on this hotel. Stayed there 4 weeks ago and it was great. Enjoy.

Robert
We arrived back yesterday and had a great time I will post a review soon.
We were put in the annexe on the ground floor which I wasn't happy with but reception were quite helpful and we changed rooms to the main hotel and a higher floor on the Monday.
The beer was San Miguel so hubby was happy and the food was all ok.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.