Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
thankyou for info hope we will have a good time usually go long haul
hi yes they do allow inflatables in the pools, there are 3 in total, 2 large pools and a kiddies pool
Hi,

There is no problem with inflatables in the pools - loads of people had them when we were there. They are cheap to buy at the shops though and we left them there afterwards as did other people.
Hi this makes me sound a :oops: really sad brit but one of our party has never been abroad in his life and he eats everything with brown sauce do they have it at hotel or should he bring his own? :oops:
Hi yes they do have brown sauce and its HP too!!
hi
can you get kids cocktails under all inclusive? my wee one just asked me. not long to go now 1 week 5 days. :lol:
Hi,

Yes they had kids cocktails when we were there under all inclusive.

Hope you have a good time.
hi just got back a couple of days ago i thought the hotel was great entertainment was what you made it, kids had a great time, always found something we liked on the buffet, the snack and pizza bar great for the kids and if you felt peckish we always sneaked something upstairs for supper as it was open till 12pm nobody seemed to mind if we took food out maybe it was the time of year?!
weather was great all week one shower and sky had cleared by 1130am even though the forecast on reception was rain wind and thunder all week.
did watch a few great thunder and lightening storms out at see from the balcony a couple of nights great sea views.
We just booked yesterday

With all the good reviews we cant wait to go

We stayed at the Chihuahuas mastines hotel in 2005, so know the resort is great !

Elaine x :D
Having been on the Hotetur website this morning I noticed that thier group of hotels in Majorca has decreased a lot.
The Hotel America in Callas De Mallora is no longer with the Hotetur Group.
Does any one know which hotel chain the America is now linked to.

Thanks

Robert
Hi Robert. The Hotel America is part of the Hoteles Globales chain. I tried to post the website for you but the site wont allow me because of spam??????????. Just add dot com to the words! We really enjoyed our stay which was in August and all the rooms had a great seaview. Hope you have a good time. Marg
Thanks for that, got it saved now. The hotel web site was more expensive than W.S.H.
Hi red what is wsh? when are you going to hotel America?
WSH is Winter Sunshine Holidays.
Going to Hotel America from 14th to 21st of May. Looking forward to it.

Robert
Am sure you will. All of the rooms have a lovely sea view, and its just a short walk to the beach. We have a few months to wait just yet but are looking forward to going.
We have been to the America twice. Our first time abroad on holiday about 6 years ago in the September when the weather was stunning. The second time about 3 years ago in the May when the weather was not so stunning.

Its a lovely hotel. Sea views all around, two pools and there is direct access to the beach which was gorgeous. Food gets a bit repetitive but its not terrible.

Have a good time.
:)
Fingers crossed for the weather next week . As long as it does not rain I am fine, do not mind the clouds.

Robert
Hi Robert have been to menorca middle to end of may a few times and weather has usually been good, a few cloudy days perhaps but mainly lovely and sunny like a good summer here but not too hot like in July and August. If it gets to hot all the rooms at the America have aircon. Not long for you now.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.