Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
launderet
111 Posts
pat thanks for the reply about internet daughter very happy now could you also tell me if you have to wear a rist band for the a/i or is it a card system
Hi Pat can you tell me if there are any cash machines in calas de mallorca and can you change euro traveller cheques at the hotel or in the resort? thanks
Hi yes it is wrist band, my husband changed cash at the first car hire place he was getting 1.143 and no commission
Hi pat my kids want to know do the rooms have a tv and what channels. thanks
yes they do have t.v but no chanels for kids euro sport some bbc but as we were round the pool all day we did not see much t.v
thanks Pat.
kids will have to rough it!
pat could you tell me how long your transfer was from airport to hotel
Hi it was about 45min but we have a private hire meet us,we have used him last 4 years.If going by coach I cant help you,if you get a cab outside arrivals make sure he puts the meter on other wise they overcharge.Hope this helps.By the way our man charges 60 euro each way to calas de mallorca so 120 in all
thanks for the information pat it was very helpfull we stayed at the hotel samoa last year and the transfer was two hour we were the last to get dropped off .we are thinking of getting a taxi to take us to the hotel
Hi if you wood like to e.mail me I will give you the details of my man.

Edit note email address removed for security reasonsplease use pm service instead. Biff
Hi susan what did you think of the resort last time? we are going end of july does the beach get very crowded? we are used to going away end of may and not sure what it will be like peak season.
we found the resort and beach not too crowded just nice the beach was a bit crowded at the water front but a bit further back was ok
were going on the 1st of august for two weeks when are you going
30th july for 11 nights. all reviews of the hotel so far this year seem good so am looking forward to going.
hi pat my kids want to know what flavour ice creams you can get with meals or during the day at the hotel thanks.
Hi not sure as we are both diabetic,Ibelive vanila,choclate,but again I think they change every day
Hello all can anyone tell me if you get cider in the hotel and do they give you pint glasses and does anyone have the web page and email address for this hotel please.
Also pat is your man a coach or a taxi
thanks in advance :bow
  • Edited by breno 2006-06-07 13:25:21
:whoops I never said when we are going its the 15th July for two weeks there is three families going my wife two sisters is coming with their families :lol: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.