Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
hotel bookings
3 Posts
Hi Aliciamurray ... yes, we have lots of recent experience of asiarooms, mainly in the form of spam and ficticious reviews about them. Isn't it a coincidence that you just happen to share the same IP address as those who have been spamming us for several weeks ? Perhaps you or one of your colleagues were going to log on next under yet another new identity, and reply with a favourable review about them. That would have been binned, along with all the other posts.

What you should bear in mind is that with all these ridiculous posts which are being made, potential customers will be reluctant to believe any favourable reviews, even those which might be posted by genuine clients. Please do yourselves a favour and give up this spamming, you are only making yourselves look like fools and damaging the reputation of the company you seek to promote in such an underhand way.

David HT Mod
Thanks David
I am sick to death of deleting ficitious posts from exactly the same ip ( under quite a few names) for this company from my forums. It makes me wonder why they feel there is a need to do this? It is a real shame, because it has stopped me from booking with them- something I may well have done without those posts.
Aliciamurray in google search shows that you have been very busy on lots of forums asking the same question.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.