Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Our last review is dated October, so we would welcome more recent reports on the following page too:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/bulgaria/sunny-beach/chaika-beach-hotel/

Many thanks
David :wave
Returned from this hotel on the 7th June 2005 and have no complaints whatsoever. We had a room overlooking the pool and seafront so not sure what the rooms at the back were like.
Food was much better than I was led to believe, staff were friendly and helpful, pool areas were very clean as was the hotel itself. Great location but not too noisy at night.
I would certainly go back to the Chaika. Have a great time. :D
Posting this message from the Chaika Beach, excellent hotel, would rcommend to anyone! 8)
Did you stay there between those dates? If so did you meet these people. Jim , Jean and thier grandaughter Lana. Sorry but don't know a surname. They flew to home to Glasgow on Mon 21st Aug and I belive they lived near Hamilton. Jim works in the building trade. We spent a fantastic night at Khans tent with them but didn't think to make arrangements to meet up before thier departure. We went to Chaika Beach a couple of times to try to find them but didn't. Perhaps someone here may have a contact for them. heres hoping.
just read through the reviews, the only question i have is if there is sun on your balcony in the late afternoon/evening? Its a big must for me!
Hi Bev, The hotel is right on the beach and provided you're on the front then you should get sun virtually all day long. Just ask for a sea facing room.

8) Toonman
sea facing, thanks, i was going to ask for one round the side as it is facing west.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.