All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
We are going to the Esperides next Saturday 15th July and will be returning as you depart. You obviously won't get my review before you go but I thought I would bump this thread to see if anyone else has been recently. I am interested in knowing which international drinks are available and what the all day snacks are like. We went last year and had a wonderful time......best and most relaxing holiday ever. Could have been the age of our kids that made the difference 15 and 17 at the time. We never saw them as there was so much for them to do! We booked to go back as soon as we got home.
According to some info i read in a rhodes forum the esperides hotel will be going back to Half Board in 2009.
I think this will be a good idea as personally we are not into the All in craze and dont drink or eat that much.
We loved it when it was half board.
Esperides Is Amazing :D I Think It Should Stay All Inclusive
Its Better Because It Means You Are Not Waisting Your Money On Food And Drink !
Write Back
X
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.