All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Hi, we have stayed at the Eurocalas but it was a few years ago so it could have changed now. We don't have children so don't have first hand experience as such. Don't know what ages were allowed but there was quite a range from very small to teens. They seemed to be well supervised from what I could see. There always seemed like there was something going on day and night. The evening mini disco seemed to be well liked.
Thanks for the reply any more replies appreciated.
Went there a few years ago with kids. Good pools, fun entertainment and food was as expected (okay but not rubbish).
My youngest was 7 weeks at the time (YIKES!) and my oldest was 5 - and he went to the clubs and loved it. Well supervised, well structured and a lot of fun.
Not sure about a 3 year old but depends which operator doing the holiday.

There was not much nearby but a 20 minute walk took us to the shops and tavernas etc.

Might have changed in past 5 years though
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.