Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hotel Eva
8 Posts
I've added this hotel to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here please add your review by clicking HERE

Many thanks. Dave if you pass me the link to the hotels website I will add that to the hotels information in reviews - cheers.
Hello Glynis, When I first did this hotel I just Googled Hotel Eva, but its web site is.

http://www.portugalvirtual.pt/_lodging/algarve/eva/index.html

I won't be going till the spring, so it leaves time for other to go and let me know what it is like.
Dave
Hi there i stayed at this hotel and the rooms are good quality they have a Gym and swimming pool too it is located in faro downtown just next to the main bus terminal of the town and 2 minutes walk from the train station.Old town about 3-5 minutes walk Santo Antonio street for shopping 2 minutes away and all the bars clubs 1 minute away.
My son stayed at Hotel Eva on many occasions and had nothing but praise for it.
Pat :glynis
The hotel has now been added if someone would like to be the first to write a review :D
Hello all, well it looks to be a good hotel will have to put this one on my one's to visit. thanks for all your replys roll on the spring.

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.