Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
you mean you have booked room.all inc normal stuff as well you know.like soaps hairdryers a/c ect.safes not sure of price per day.i will have to check up.you pay a depoist.like you would remote for tv.i will pm you a guy i know who stays there every year ok.

Large terrace overlooking the sea (only two of these rooms per floor)
Two queen beds
Amenities, fruit, wine, mineral water
Tea and coffee making facilities in the room refilled daily
Today I priced Fiesta Calla Llonga on Thomsons website and opted for the all inclusive price. Tonight when I go back on to show hubby it only shows HB . I know I am daft but not totally mad. It was there, honest!!

Any ideas why??

Also can anyone please direct me to the Fiesta page that gives you upgrade prices in resort? Thanks
http://www.fiestahotelgroup.com/UserFiles/File/CondicionesAI/2009/20090715FiestaHotelGroupIbizaTodoIncluido2009ENOK.pdf

last years prices i know,they don;t seem to have upgraded it yet.the prices are for all hotels in that band group.you might be better off anyway.as most offer part of you stay a/i and not full time.ie last 4/5 days.or they might have a offer on.when you check in ask.

just done a quick check its giving a/i option just in price box.£119.00 for a weeks stay each you pay for a/i.
Found it!!!! You have to go in via Portland and it then transfers you to Thomson!!

Thanks for that link DJ!!
i just put thomson in.but you can book it with portland,not sure on your weight for cases though.sometimes they only do 15k.try doing a fasle booking see what you get.

mine you which airport you looking at.
Portland are totally merging with Thomson for next summer, there won't be a separate Portland Co. then. They lettered me.

Have you been to this hotel DJ? Who can recommend? The idea of no under 16's appeals to us. Not looking for night life just peace and quiet with a nice walk and a stone's throw to beach.

Decisions, decisions!!
beach you can throw a stone from pool and your there.hotel is set out of the way from main resort,so your looking at 5/10 min to get to main area.nice hotel great food.up a steep hill road or footpath.great veiws from pool area of resort.you can get ferry boats to other places or two buses one the town and the other to Santa Eulalia.15/41.small friendly resort.nice bars places to eat.nip next door to the el pina for a snack or drink.uk beers.

Santa Eulalia is just up the road.nice shops great prom for a walk.ibizatown is about 20 mins on bus away.you can get to hippy market on weds in es cana by getting the 41 bus to Santa Eulalia.then 18 to es cana.its not far really.carhire might be better for you.that way you can really get out and about.try it for 3 days.

don;t forget you can eat out at any feista hotel in that band,in any resort,so you could spend a day out.they give you a room to wash up in.say 6pm.ask when you hand vocher over, and eat at hotel you fancy.24hrs booking needed.plus get your fiesta points when you leave.
Can anyone tell me if this hotel supplys free towels for for around the pool areas.

Many Thanks
MARK
Does anyone know the e- mail adress for the hotel fiesta cala longa as it is the only hotel on the Fiesta groups website that is not listed on the drop down window and it does not seem to allow you to to contact them.

many thanks
mark
i cannot even get it.and i normally know a lot;try contacting head office if you have a question or peoblem.
They dont seem to have a head office contact just the individual hotels exept the one I need.
thanks anyway
I cannot find an email address but there is a phone number and a fax number if any use.

Phone: +34 971 196501 Fax: +34 971 196513

Pauline x
go to fiesta hotel site.look for contact us.then look for Contact with a department .just email customer service in drop down menu.thats what i used to do.i did have head office in ibiza once but since i reformatted pc i lost it.,,

name the hotel you wish info in meassge box.

funny how this hotel is in the Opinion about a hotel page.anyway see you pm box i sent you a link to help you
If it's of any use, I think this may be the address for Customer Services at head office:
acliente@fiestahotelgroup.com

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.