My brother as just got back and wants me to post this for him as he's pc is kaputt

just got back from this hotel and really enjoyed it, it is on the seafront, anfd the hotel is access by a ramp large enough to take a mobility scooter. Once inside they have 2 ground floor disabled rooms which are literally 10 ft from reception, the bar is on level access and access to the pool and dining area is by ramp.

The rooms are wide enough to get a 4 wheel mobility scooter through, the bathroom as a tiled floor with walk in shower and hand rail, the toilet as a small fixed hand rail on the left, as your sat down, and a pull down one on the right. The balcony as a very small step(its the bottom of the frame for the plastic door, about 2 inches) but not much of a view as its the hotel next door.

The hotel is very clean and the staff are very friendly

Just a warning though: i hired a scooter from mobility abroad and asked for the same one as before, as its better for my disabilty, but when i phoned them up to say i was at the hotel they didnt have a booking from that day it was booked from the next day at a totally different hotel. The person said if i had phoned 5 minutes later he would have gone home so there would have been no one there.
When he did drop it off it was the wrong scooter which didnt help me, and, on top of the fact that he got the date wrong and the hotel wrong it nearly ruined my holiday so bear this in mind if you are considering hiring a scooter.

I have used them before and they was ok but this time it was a joke, its hard enough trying to get the flights and hotel right without having to be worry about if they have got the date and hotel right and are they going to drop the right one off

I no i will be trying other ones in future, if these people cant be bothered to make sure things are right then i will use someone who can

Ps: i have got some pictures of the front of the hotel and the bathroom if any one needs them pm me

Hope this helps