Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
We have this hotel listed, but no reviews as yet so would be delighted if you would add yours when you get back HERE.

Anyone who has stayed at the Juli can add their review on that link.

luci :wave
I certainly will, I almost feel it's my duty as it doesn't seem as though anybody else has posted a review, anywhere on the net..

PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS STAYED THERE, ADD A REVIEW, OR TELL ME AND I'L ADD IT FOR YOU.. :cheers

jamie
There are 2 reviews of this hotel from last year on Holiday Watchdog 1good 1 poor.

Google Hotel Juli Sunny Beach Bulgaria and you will find quite a few references for it.

Patka
Thanks for the reply Patka, I have read the two reviews which I couldn't find before using google but when I entered your search I found it within 5 minutes, lol.

Do you think I should add these reviews to the review section of this website? To help other people who may be looking for a review, even though the review isn't based on my own opinions?

Jamie
Those reports are, as you say, 'other peoples' opinions, yours may be completely different. The reviews on our Reviews pages are all from our members and not from other sites.

Holiday truths is Independent and as such is less likely to get 'biased' reports from its members.

I would wait & see what YOU think which may be completely different.

Patka
Hello Patka, for some reason it's not letting me send a PM..

...I have just read that review on Bulgarian Coast also..

..I am thinking I will only be using the hotel to sleep, think it'll be best if I just use the beach.

I can see this reviewer left his feedback in May, and the other more positive review was from a holiday in August..so i'm hoping they buck their idea's up for he summer, otherwise i'm in for a pretty miserable two weeks, lol.

Jamie
dodge2008 wrote:

Do you think I should add these reviews to the review section of this website? To help other people who may be looking for a review, even though the review isn't based on my own opinions?

Jamie

Absolutely not. Reviews posted on HT must be your own work and not other peoples. Copying reviews from another site is in breach of copyright and may get you banned from this site.

We will be happy to accept your own review in your own words when you get back.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.