Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
From my own experience of Golden Sands, and others I spoke to who were staying in various hotels when I was there, the food in general leaves a lot to be desired.

Of course you maybe lucky at the hotel of your choice.

I stayed at the Iberostar Obzor.
we stayed ther this year. the hotel itself was fantastic - clean, far enough away to get some sleep, but close enough to the centre. I would go bed and breakfast as the food was not very good, and we ate out nearly every night in the second week.
Hi JCeep, Did you stay in the Ozbor this year? Would welcome your comments as we are going next year. Have read the reviews which seem complimentary.
Having been to GS before I know of its location but would welcome any other info.
Thanks

8) Toonman
Yes Toonman, stayed late August/September, I have posted a review under John Newport.

We very much enjoyed the holiday, it was certainly different and quite an experience, but shan't be returning for a while.

When your there visit Varna it makes you appreciate the cities in the UK, nearby Karvana is also an eye opener!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.