Beautiful Hotel Las Hayas in Ushuaia:
this year i was visiting ushuaia - tierra del fuego and i was so impressed by the Las Hayas Resort Hotel. My first impression was the wonderful view - this overwhelming sight to the south part of the andes mountains, the south atlantic sea and the red coloured tress is unique in the world. My husband and I were there in autum - april 2008. I would like to tell all the tourists who will come once to ushuaia to visit the wonderful Hotel Las Hayas, where my husband and I saw a wonderful classical music festival, which took place in april 2008 with a big symphony orchestra conducted by Jorge Uliarte. The owners of the hotel, family Rodriguez Zubieta told us that the festival will take place each year in the Las Hayas Hotel, 14 days long, and we met so many wonderful people there, from all over the world, watching and enjoying the festival and the beautiful hotel.
My favorite meal in the restaurant "Le Martial" is argentine steak whith mushrooms and lamb from patagonia..with Malbec wine. One of the most beautiful hotels in the world, I have ever seen!!!!!
:wave: Maria Maller from Seewalchen, Atterssee-Austria