Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi BigRed

I've just booked to go to the Nautilus in May (party of 12 :D ).
This will be our 3rd visit to the Nautilus in as many years.
We especially like it for it's location. Right on a sandy bay with warm, clear water and access to water sports and the ferry.
It is also an ideal hotel for our party as we have 6 young teenagers going with us and the area is quite lively, but safe for younger teens.
Haven't been to the Mar Amantis, although I know it is close to the Nautilus.
If you like an excellent location, the Nautilus is a 'cheap and cheerful' option. We have found the food to be quite adequate in the past and the hotel to be very clean and tidy.
Any questions just let me know :D
Hi Cadge
The Nautilus shall be open from the 27th April. Not sure about the renovations yet, awaiting an answer from "Grupoi Playa Sol"
What was the bar opening hours last year and what was the % of UK geusts.

Regards

Robert
Hi

Last year the bar closed at 23.30. The year before it was 24.00 :shock:

Don't worry too much though as there are some good bars right outside the hotel :glynis Only downside is that all drinks are served in plastic cups, so hopefully with new management, we might see some proper glasses this year. :D

Very few Brits at this hotel, which made a great holiday! Lots of Belgian, Dutch, French, Italian and of course Spanish.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.