Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi anty ... we have reviews for the Ocean Club Aparthotel, but it is in Callao Salvaje. Is this the one you are referring to .... please click here.

David :wave
I used to be a holiday rep at the Ocean club in my younger days!!

It is in Calleo Salvaje, miles away from pdla. They do run a bus to and from the hotel once a day i think.

If you want to be in town thought this is not a good choice. There isnt a great deal going on in the resort, a few bars and a not very good beach. Taxis to town will cost you 15/20 euros each way.
Hi
I need some help!
I have booked to stay in Hotel Ocean Club in Callo Salveje, but i cant find any recent review! The only ones i have found are november 2005 or before and they are all booked with first choice. As far as i can tell First Choice do not deal with this hotel any more. I would be most grateful for any info about lack of reviews or better still anyone who has stayed here this year. Thanks in advance
HI Anty
We too are going to Ocean Club in Feb and booked with last minute.com.Am struggling to find any reviews after nov 2005. Have searched everywhere but only reviews with first choice have come up and i dont thik they stiil have the hotel anyway. We have booked AI and got a good price so hope its all ok.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.