Holiday Truths Gallery

For over 24 years holidaytruths.co.uk has been the chosen destination of the savvy UK holiday maker looking for up to date travel information and advice.

Uploaded Files

Is that next door Sanji where the Mini golf was? So Pez Espada bought that land & are making hotel bigger?

Hope the works aren't affecting your holiday 👍
Hi Glynis.
Yes, building is where the mini golf was situated.
I think it was always land that belonged to the Pez because the staff carpark and access for the deliveries is/was immediately behind the mini golf, so I have a hutch that they leased out a bit of the land to whoever ran the mini golf.

The side of the hotel facing the new building (see photo) has been closed since they started building, so nobody has been able to book a room on that side of the hotel. We are in the 'club' rooms because those were the only rooms available when I made the late booking.

We are even further away and apart from the odd knocking sound when we've been sat on our balcony, we've heard nothing.
I'm assuming there will be a 'link' corridor to connect to the main building, like there is with the 'club' rooms...... Which just used to be called the annexe before being refurbished and now sold as 'club' rooms.

Sanji x :sun2
Thanks for the update Sanji 👍

Do you think that the side of the hotel facing the new building (where you've stayed in the past) rooms will not get much sunlight now & ditto the new rooms facing old side? I can't picture it clearly in my head 😂 plus, are the buildings so close together that, when sitting on balconies, you'll be gawping at those opposite?

Xx
Hi Glynis.
All the rooms/balconies of the new block will be facing the sea, so looking from the balconies on that side of the main building, you will either be looking at the side or the back of the new block.....and unless you have a high floor in the main building to see over the new block, it will now obstruct your side view of the sea.

It's not for me...I prefer the view and rooms that we usually have in the main building...... I've already got that side booked for July and September. :tup
Sanji x
Aww that's good Sanji 👍

I don't think I'd fancy that side either. I liked the pool view, high floor that we got.

Enjoy your last few days 💋
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.