Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I'm sure you'll both have a great time Dave, keep us posted though :tup
Down to three weeks now, our friends are now coming as well, so a few beers may well go down the hatch.
Ah be great having your friends there too, bit of different chat. Excellent :tup
Well I am back or should I say I have been back a week and a bit, how fast a week on holiday goes. Its a pity work does not go as fast, well what about our holiday. This was our third time to this hotel and a few things have changed but on the whole for the money we paid it is still a very nice place to relax for a week. There is a thing going on with this hotel about the French, it did not in any way stop us from having a great time, the only thing that went wrong for me, was when the air rifle broke when it was my go, only got one shot in ( it was a 8 ) so never won a T shirt. The food is still good there is a grill for fish and meat along with the trays of other things, the breakfast is as always good something for all, never understand the Spanish bacon ! Drink were plenty and a good measure so watch out my friend got well hammered one night. I would go back again to this hotel it is well worth the money.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.