Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Been there twice before and it's a great hotel.
Tripadvisor currently rate it the No. 1 hotel in all the Canaries, based on user reviews.

Enjoy !!
Beautiful hotel in nice location. I spend much of my time off work by their pool.
Thanks for those comments. We are really looking forward to our trip. Just need to arrange a transfer now from the airport to the hotel.

Will post a review when we return.
Hi ChelseaBlue,

What did you think of it then? We are off on the 18th April and are really looking forward to it. Were there lots of british at the hotel as I can't seam to find anyone else going around the same time.

has the slide pool warmed up yet and what are the facilities like for kids?

Thanks

Nicola
Cant really comment on the kiddie things as we were an all adult group but the little angels looked happy enough.The slide pool again never tried it because we preffered the lovely quieter pool.A nice mixture of brits and others and everybody very very freindly gets very busy and noisy at weekends when the spanish descend on the hotel but no problem.We've stayed in some lovely hotels in tenerife including bitacora, torviscas playa, costa adaje gran los gigantes etc etc all great hotels in their own right but for me this hotel was the best.Beautifal (sp) surroundings (the waterfall is breathtaking) lovely decor great rooms (walk in shower and bath) lovely food in my opinion.The hotel is in a very quiet location and again that suited us as we're sick of all the timeshares etc in other parts of tenerife.But we still found some nice english bars nearby to watch the football etc.Holidays are all about personal prefferances and not everyone likes the same thing but I would be very suprised if you did not like this lovely hotel.
Hope this helps and have a great time
Thanks for the info Chelsea Blue. We were thinking of going to the Bitacora but as we went to Costa Adeje last Easter we thought we would try a different part of the island and since we found this for over £120 cheaper than the Bitacora we thought we would try it out. We are not bothered by nightlife with having two young ons but as long as there is a mini disco my kids will be happy at night. The waterslide to keep them happy in the day.
We normally go all inclusive so its a shame they don't do AI any more but I am sure the quality of the food will more than make up for the extra we have to pay for drinks. Will write a review upon our return.

Nicola
hi we are looking to go in june with our 5 year daughter,can you give us a update on your return-have a good holiday

8)
we will do.

hoping for a good holiday. Weather not so good at the moment, just hope it improves by Tuesday.

Speak to you when we return
Have a great time, the reviews on trip Advisor are really good, we are off there on 30th June, can't wait! :D
Our reviews on the hotel tend to show it in a favourable light also see them here
we have now booked 9th june good deal with first choice -does anyone know if the hotel has a cash machine or if theres one nearby?
hi chelsea blue
is there a cash machine in the hotel or nearby in the resort
Sorry I didnt notice whether there was a cash machine in the hotel or not.Why not email the hotel and ask as they seemed very helpful when we were there. playalaarena@springhoteles.com.
The small town is a couple of minutes walk if you go out the back gate there are machines there.Dont forget your key as you need it to get in and out of this gate
Hi

Just got back last night and had a really good holiday. A few things the hotel could improve on but generally very good.
Don't remember seeing a cash machine but then I didn't look. Will write a review over the weekend as am shattered at the moment.
does anyone know how strict the dress code is at playa la arena restaurant.i know it says full length ,but can you get away with3/4 length trousers?

When are you going? I'm off there in 4 weeks so can let you know when I get back of course, if your going before 14 July that will be no good!
we are off 9th june for 2 weeks :D
:D
Ah I'm not going until 30th June, sorry I can't be of any help :roll: have a great time :D
The dress code in the restaurant is smart but not formal. Yes we allow men to wear 3/4 length trousers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.