Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i,m a regular visitor to marmaris, i absolutely love the place, over the years we have met and made some good friends, marmaris is what ever you want it to be, whatever you want you will find here.

this year we stayed at the ketenci hotel, i thought this hotel was in a great spot, just off the beach, the staff were good and nothing seemed too much trouble for them.

i am returning to marmaris the first week in october,i haver a regular date at pronto,s steak house, to celebrate our wedding anniversary (35 yrs this year) . we have tried many of the restaurants in marmaris, but pronto,s is the best.

we always go on the lazy day cruise, the mega diana is a great day out and such good value for money, the jeep safari is a good day out, as is the trip to the mud baths, although this can seem a long day.

if anyone will be in marmaris on the 7th october, come and enjoy an anniversary drink with us, we will definately be in pronto,s.

marnie
Sandie,

Point well made .. as you can see the posts on the Turkish Forum by far exceed any other resort so everyone is putting in the effort there. I wonder if it's just the thought that they have mentioned so much about their holiday when posting it seems a bit of a duplication. That said, I agree it's for the benefit of everyone if we all take the trouble and post on the Hotel Reviews.

Wilson :wink:
I did mine Sandie on the Blue Rainbow hotel, and, i also wrote my review on Icmeler. The Blue Rainbow review showed up but the Icmeler review didn't :( I wonder if other people have had the same problem? I shall post another report when we go AGAIN in August. :D Happy hols. Anna xxxxxx
Thanks Sarah, for adding Montebello Beach to the Hotel reviews. Have noiw put my review on.
I've noticed that not all hotels are listed on the review site, we have booked to go to the delphin palace deluxe resort in lara next year, but its not listed.
Hiya everyone,

Please all you lucky people who have just been on your happy holidays, post a review of your hotel in the Hotel review section of this website - it really could make a big difference to other readers of the forum.

And I really enjoy reading them all too 8).

Elaine
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.