Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Is there any point in checking this forum any more? Where are the owners, do they even come in here now? What did they want this for when they bought it? :que
Is there any point in checking this forum any more? Where are the owners, do they even come in here now? What did they want this for when they bought it? :que
Sadly madsue -you are right - I still log on every couple of days -but sometimes there are no new posts, eg yesterday there were only 3 new posts inc. yours, and no new threads.
Forums seem to be dying - one financial self help forum, that I was a regular on, has gone in the last week or so, and two fishing forums that I used,have vanished. All seems to be done on Twitter or Facebook now.
As to TRAVEL reviews, seems to be TA now.
All the stops were pulled out for you then. I am still waiting for some from summer 2014.
Seriously, the site can only last so much longer with no one on reviews and one mod and no admin. Perhaps the plug has been pulled already?
For those looking for where everyone went to for Goa try
Goa.Paradise and Dreams on fb.
Any other members use other sites?
yes sad realy fiona as i liked the freindliness on this site just booked 3 weeks in feb back to samana. i use ta and facebook sites to where ever i am going to.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.