Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Hotel Reviews.
27 Posts
Hi Jay,

We are currently looking at giving members access to a version of the old layout that would require you to be logged into the site to view. Its going to take sometime to organise though, so please hang in there for us.

Thanks

Chris
hi guys have submitted my latest review a few days ago but no sign of it yet ??
maybe your still celebrating xmas )) happy new year.
Apologies we have got a little behind! We hope to be back up to date soon!

Happy new year to you to :)
Cheers, Phil
Hi,
I submitted my review for the Catalonia Royal Tulum back in November & it's still not showing? Will I need to re-do it?

Thanks,
Ang
Hi Ang,

I have PM'd you.

Cheers, Phil
any sign of my review coming soon ???
Hi madasharley,

I have PM'd you.

Cheers, Phil
Hi there Mods ..

just a note .. I was looking to check out the reviews on this Hotel in Salou for my in-laws and was astounded to note that the most recent review you have up is from 2007 (7 years ago) !

Can you not delete any reviews older than say 5 years as alot happens in 5 years, especially when it comes to hotel management ? such as change of management or ownership
:tup I think this is a good suggestion.
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the suggestion. I agree 7 years is a long time to be showing a review for! But in the age of Google and getting stuff to rank, they like to see content, admittedly new content!

Let me have a chat with Chris and see if he has any suggestions whilst retaining the content.

It would be great to email those that have stayed at the hotel and reviewed it previously to see if they went back as I know I like to go back to the same place again and again. :)
Cheers, Phil
have done a new review last week for portanova hotel in gran canaria but no sign of it yet ??
Nothing changes. Its one of the reasons why the old mod/admin team have all given up. We weren't allowed near reviews but they weren't getting done for weeks on end. Several of mine never did turn up.
Thanks for that Fiona -was about to write a review of my recent trip to Rhodes but won't bother now :que
A new hotel review has been posted today, the first new one since December 2014! There is little movement on this site anymore, I'm beginning to wonder what exactly HT is used for now! :que
A few of us in the team were really passionate about the site. I, along with others, did try to give lots of suggestions as to what could be tried but got nowhere. One by one we left and there is now only one mod and no active admin. Have a look at the Team showing under the forums and then see when we all gave up. I have only come back to alert madasharlay that it's a waste of time looking for reviews to be published.
Mine are now on tripadvisor and I would never have thought it would have come to this. Very sad times.
hi thanks fiona yes i agree i always put mine on trip advisor too and its published in like 1-2 days so i think you can see where things are going on here. shame realy as i did enjoy it here but as they say all good things have to end. sad day
Let us know when its published :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.