Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
we've just returned from the arum hotel which is the main hotel of the four barut hotels along side beach, i haven't been into the acanthus or cennet, but they look really nice from what i've seen, i know if you stay there you can use all the facilities of the arum, these used to be mainly germans at these hotels, but this was our third year at the arum and there were a lot of brits there this year. the acanthus and cennet are much smaller and we did meet a couple of brits who were staying at the cennet, so you probably won't be the only ones. hope this helps.
thanks for yor reply.
have since heard that most german hotels even small ones are usually good. will pop into the arrum (if its close by) if as you say we can use their facilities,cos anyone who goes back 3 times obviously rates it highly. :)
We stayed there last October (all Inc)

We loved the hotel, it is fantstic very clean and friendly.

There is alot of Germen and i think swedish but it was no problem at all.

There is a Photo man that pesters you to get your picture taken infront of the sun set. You will be shocked at some of his pictures they can be abit risky!

The food is nice but you have to order your evening meal in the morning and we never made breakfest very often :lol:

If you need to know anything please give me a shout.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.