Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
steve8482 wrote:
anyone know about this crowd, apparently based in Istanbul ?

The reason I ask, and have posted in the technical forum, is that I've just used Google to search for something I posted on H-T and Google gave me a link to them - where something I posted here was reposted on their site!!!! Other things also appear to have been bled off.

Do you have a link to where else you have posted on the site as I can't find another post regarding this?

Can you PM me with a link to the post that is copied on that site please?

I shall point Van to this topic as HT has the copyright on anything posted here so I am sure he will deal with it.

luci :wave
what I meant was, a resort review I posted about Tavira at http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/portugal/algarve/tavira/ using the link at the top of the HT page has now appeared at http://www.hotel-search.biz/hotel-vila-gale-tavira-71.html#comment-22 . And reading more closely the reviews posted by karen and baker were also ripped off from here at the same time. Not checked any other resorts but can guess the outcome.
Thanks Steve. I have pointed Van to this topic. Surprised that the site has credited you with posting the review. Looks like you are a member on there without even knowing it!

luci :wave
Thanks Steve I have begun the necessary proceedings against the owner of the website.

Regards

Van
Hi everyone

First of all thanks for the topic. We collect datas from a variety of hotel pages. Then All data is mixed and published it. Therefore, We can get some nice comments.

Why we get your comment or any data? We are working for a high-quality content. Therefore, We can get some informations directly thinking visitors' satisfaction.

If you want, We can delete for your comment.

Over time, our system will give you better service.

Thank you for your understanding.
Dear Mehmet Adsan

How can your system give anyone better service by copying old reviews from other sites and then showing them against the wrong thing? All of your reviews appear to have been taken from here and for some reason you have posted resort reviews against named hotels which people may not have stayed in.

You should delete all the reviews copied from our site and not take any more.

We are very suspicious of any Turkish based site showing worldwide hotels because we have found at least 2 which offer bookings but simply take money from credit cards without making the reservation. I would suggest everyone else should avoid your site.

Steve8482
Ok I understand you. But I want to express that We are using of booking.com' affilate system. So We don't get your credit card number. You like a hotel on our web site. If you want to make a reservation, We are forwarding you to booking.com. You can review links.

You should know them. Because It is very important for us. We do not s.c.a.m!

"How can your system give anyone better service by copying old reviews from other sites and then showing them against the wrong thing?"

Yes I agree with you. How can we progress? First I answer the question after You understand your question.

When We add a new hotel, Primarily We search its web site. If It doesnt exist, We are looking hotel search or review sites. We collect the content and publish the best content. We can not connect all the hotels in the world. It is impossible. We get comments for giving the idea to the visitors. But We never change your comments.

Your comments will delete "steve8482". It is no problem for us. You just know that We do not s.c.a.m! Because We don't want your credit card informations.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.