Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
a bit late..... but

I won't be there this year (2005), the previous post was referring to last year (2004) !!!
Hi everyone !

Im going to Hotel Chihuahuas/Mastines on the 21 June for 2 weeks, with hubby and 2 kids age 10 and 6.

Any idea whether a fridge can be hired for the holiday, and how safe are the beaches? I've heard there are loads of steps to reach the beach.

We are half board, is there plenty of choice for fussy kids? (well you know what kids are like lol)

We are all excited as the kids have never flown before.

ps

What a brilliant site !

Elaine x
Hi has anyone been to the Hotel sol mastines/chihuahuas (majorca)
we are try to find a place where there isnt alot of children, i know this is a family hotel, but was wondering if with going in may there might not be may children (nothing against children) just that mine have grownup now so holiday on our own. thanks
Hi Batts

Have a look at the santa lucia in Palma Nova, I'm sure they don't allow children

HTH
Biff
Hi There

I've posted a hotel review and a resort review , you will have to scroll down to june 2005 to find them.

see links below

Hotel review

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/mallorca/calas-de-mallorca/sol-mastines-chihuahuas-hotel/

Resort review

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/mallorca/calas-de-mallorca/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a fantastic time, but have decided not to return to the Chihuahuas/Mastines hotel as it has no air conditioning, and even when we went in June it was hot. but we did have a ceiling fan which helped. Apart from that i'd give it 9/10

But we are returning to the resort in August but to the Hotel America.

Elaine x
Mastines was shut in May 2007 but I never saw any refurbishment work going on.

We stayed at Chihuahuas Hotel Sol - Calas De Mallorca.

Had a great time. Kids clubs are free, and start from age 1+
Run 10.30am to 1pm. and again in afternoon, from about 3:30.

Plenty to do for families.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.