Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Does anybody know if the kids wristbands are different to the adults, I am going on 28th June with my 16year old daughter & her friend. It would be nice if they could go to the bar for me, I have had this problem previously when they have been given childs bands as they cannot be served alcohol, this is really irritating as I have paid full adult price for both of them!!
Thanks
Ann
We didn`t wear ours and were never asked to show them. We were given 2 for the adults our son age 7 wasn`t given one.

Wristbands that is.

I`m sure everyone is on all inclusive anyway.
Hi chritine w, can I ask if you ever walked it into the town or the beach or was it too far.
The nearest beach is in town(correct me if I`m wrong), which is about 20 mins walk I would say. We never walked as the minibus was always available and to be honest you only walk past villas and one bar on the way.
Its a lovely walk from the Hotel down into Punta Prima, on the walk back we usually stop off at the crazy golf course for a refreshing drink and a round of golf.
Thanks 4 replys, the reason asking been told its about 2mile from hotel to beach which is a distance. Just dont like the idea of an holiday with a massive walk to the beach.
Click Here for our reviews of this hotel.

Also if you have stayed here and not yet written your review, please do so via the above link. Many thanks.
I know this is a all inclusive hotel but the brochure does not state if these rooms have fridge / kitchenette, dont really expect a kitcenette but a fridge would be great. Been to all inclusive hotels in the past and they didn't have kitcnenette's but supplied a fridge for milk / cold drinks for people who take travel kettles. Does anybody know?
I dont know about the bungalows...but the Hotel rooms dont have fridges...not sure if you can hire them though.
We are going back to this Hotel on 8th June, so I will make enquiries.
When we stayed last year the hotel rooms didn`t have fridges. The bungalows had a kitchen with a fridge. Families with 2 or more children were allocated these when we were there.

You could try emailing the hotel and asking for one of these rooms, they were in the gardens of the hotel grounds and looked very nice.
Thanks both, emailed a few days ago but not expecting any feed back worth the try anyway.
hi would you mind posting the email address for this hotel i havent been able to find it anywhere on line...
Many Thanks
Hi msc1977, the email address is hsm@infotelecom.es. If you type Hotel Sur Menorca into your search bar there's lots more info on this Hotel + Resort. Hope this helps :gluck
The more i find out about this place the more i like it..... i have got a quote of £848 for the 3 of us all inc for a week in aug 08 (already booked Spain for this summer :D ).
Shall i book????? i know its a great deal (or at least it is to me) cause we can get a free child place its just a bit daunting as i have NEVER EVER booked a holiday this far in advance before.......help/thoughts/advice anyone???

many thanks :?:
I booked well in advance, in fact I've booked for August 08 already, although not to Menorca.

I'd go for it if you think the price is right for you.

Sarah
Me my wife + daughter have booked 2 weeks in august All Inclusive £1700, my parents have booked 1 week in june All Inclusive £620. Yes looks like you've got a good deal, just to let you know we had a free childs place with our booking.
msc 1977

Whose your quote for Aug 08 with ?

I think that is a very good price.
hi christine - it was through thomas cook tv - i got the quote online, then called them toget a quote without inflight meals or the extra luggage allowance - this brought it down by another £80 or so to the £848.

msc
i know this might be a silly question but do they serve drink in glass or plastic

i am thinking of booking for the 10th of june , and its a pet hate of mine plastic glasses.
thanx for any help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.